Mobile Veterinary Service
Door to Paw
We understand that in our modern busy lives, getting your pet to the vet can be difficult. House calls for pets have made resurgence in recent years offering flexibility and convenience. Sometimes it is just the hassle of dealing with multiple pets all at once, or the challenge of ferrying the kids and the pets in one go. For some pets, the whole experience can be quite stressful and they are just calmer in their home environment.
We have a fleet of 8 vehicles that can bring one of our friendly and capable vets to you, where we can conduct a range of services in the comfort of your own home. If need be, we can also transport your pet to one of our two fully equipped and registered Small Animal Veterinary Hospitals for treatment, more advanced diagnostics or procedures.
Mobile Vet Services including:
- Health Checks including but not limited to:
- Geriatric check-ups
- Arthritis management
- Ear infections
- Lameness investigation
- Dental examination
- Yearly Heartworm injections
- Patient transport to and from our hospital
Why use WestVETS Door to Paw House Call service?
- New competitive pricing
- Easier for pets with mobility problems
- Easier for larger pets or multi-pet households
- Less stress for anxious pets
- Large service area – our primary service area covers the Western suburbs of Brisbane, Ipswich and surrounding areas, extending to Plainland in the west, Lower Mt Walker to the South and Coominya to the North. Other areas can be serviced on request.